Where do you want to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Well, as the title says, it’s not long now until the new school year starts. I am loving having some holiday time, but I also have to confess that I am now beginning to get quite excited about another year … Continue reading
Just a quick reminder that Week 2 of my Writing Challanges closes later on today. Here is the second Writing Challenge of the Summer holidays. You have invented an amazing new ice-cream and now you need to persuade people to eat it. … Continue reading