At Miriam Lord, we reward hard work and achievement at every opportunity. This page will be used to celebrate the work of our Weekly Blogging Champions. We will be showing who are Weekly Blogging Champions are on this page. And remember, each term we will be choosing our Champion Bloggers of the Term who will win an IPod Touch for each class that they can use to continue their blogging whilst on the go – exciting stuff!
To be a Blogging Champion you should try to:
- Encourage your teacher to share the excellent work you are doing on the blog;
- Comment on the blog whenever you can, at home (if possible) and during the school day;
- Write the highest quality comments that you can, including good spelling and punctuation;
- Ask other family members to comment e.g. mum, dad, grandad, sister;
- Encourage other children in school when blogging by commenting on posts, asking questions and celebrating their work with positive responses.
It was very close this week, and we have lots more comments that normal, which is fantastic! But I would have to say that Year Three are the deserving winners as they have been the most consistent throughout the whole week, commenting on lots of posts.
This week we have two very deserving joint-winners, who have matched each other equally through adding quality comments. Well done to both Year Six and Year Two and let’s see if you can keep it up this week.
It’s been a bust start to our blogging summer term, but there has been a clear winner to become this week’s Blogging Champions. Year 4 have not only added some great posts to the blog, but they have followed up with a range of comments that have added to the posts. Great stuff.