Where do you want to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Category Archives: Quadblogging
After a brilliant two months, we have reached the end of our first Quadblogging journey alongside our friends at Bradford Moor, Stonefield’s and St Luke’s. It has been brilliant to share our blog other other people, and I know that … Continue reading
It’s Week Eight of our Quadblogging adventure and this week it’s the turn of Stonefield’s School. This means that we have the perfect chance to look at another school, see how brilliant they are as learners, and view some of … Continue reading
It’s Week Seven of our Quadblogging adventure and this week it’s the turn of St Luke’s CE. This means that we have the perfect chance to look at another school, see how brilliant they are as learners, and view some … Continue reading
Can you believe it’s Week Five of our Quadblogging adventure and this week we are going back to revisit our original school – Bradford Moor Primary School. Make sure you encourage our friends and comment on some posts this week … Continue reading