Where do you want to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Tag Archives: 5WS
In 5WS we have been writing our own diary entries from the characters in the Highwayman poem. Bess is the Highwayman’s true love and the same the other way round. Tim, an ostler, is also in love with Bess and is jealous of the … Continue reading
Year 5 have been learning all about China for their Creative Curriculum topic. We have now come to the end of the topic and to demonstrate what we have learnt we are holding our own Chinese restaurant. We have had to research … Continue reading
Before Year 5 start their English lessons we start with a open ended question. This builds Building Learning Power higher in our minds. Here is one of the questions we would like to share: If you could interview a fictional character, who … Continue reading
5WS had to describe the Highwayman. But in modern day time! Here are some sentences we would like to share with you: Alisha B -Everyday he’d rev his motor, which was a white Audi R8, blaring bassline beats out of … Continue reading
In Year 5, we have been learning about 3D shapes and their properties, such as faces, vertices and edges. One of the shapes we looked at was a tetrahedron. Tetrahedron - Faces=4 Vertices=4 Edges=6 Hexagonal Prism - Faces=8 Vertices= 12 Edges=18 Can you work out how many faces a … Continue reading