Where do you want to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Tag Archives: BLP
In 6JC we have been talking a lot about collaboration. What it means, what it looks like and how it changes depending on the task we are doing. We are beginning to understand that sometimes being told what to do … Continue reading
Year 5 and 6 are beginning a new project this term and joining 69 other Bradford classes in the Real Maths Challenge. Year 6 started last week and relished the challenge to take part in a reasoned mathematical debate on … Continue reading