Where do you want to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Tag Archives: community
Last week in Year 4 we started a P.S.H.C.E. topic all about communities and our roles in them. We started by collaborating on a group brainstorm about the communities we belong to. We discovered that some communities are very small, … Continue reading