Where do you want to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Tag Archives: Highwayman
In Year 5 we have continued to think about the Highwayman poem. To stretch our empathy muscle and put ourselves in somebody else’s shoes we created our own Conscience Alley. Conscience Alley is a great way of exploring the thoughts … Continue reading
In 5WS we have been writing our own diary entries from the characters in the Highwayman poem. Bess is the Highwayman’s true love and the same the other way round. Tim, an ostler, is also in love with Bess and is jealous of the … Continue reading