Where do you want to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Tag Archives: Literacy
Year 4 are currently learning all about newspaper reports in their Literacy unit. We have read newspaper articles, learnt all about the language and presentational features of them and are just starting to write our own. One of the key presentational … Continue reading
Year 6 have been learning how to work together to gather data and analyse it to help improve their Geography, Maths and Literacy skills. To do this we have been studying the local area and we are beginning to give … Continue reading