Where do you want to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Tag Archives: maths
To coincide with World Maths Day on 6th March, I thought I’d ask you to share what makes Maths marvellous for you. As an adult, I use Maths every day, even though I might not actually be teaching a Maths … Continue reading
Year 6 have been learning how to work together to gather data and analyse it to help improve their Geography, Maths and Literacy skills. To do this we have been studying the local area and we are beginning to give … Continue reading
As part of World Maths day we invited parents into school to see what we were getting up to in maths. Every class had a table in the hall to show parents and pupils what they were doing in maths. … Continue reading
Maths Theatre Show As part of World Maths Day, 2 visitors came to our school and put on a maths theatre show called “Mrs Jessop and the math’s lesson of doom.” The show started in the morning at 10:30am and ended at … Continue reading