Where do you want to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Tag Archives: Science
In Year 4 we are learning about temperature. We have learnt a lot and in this post I am going to try and stretch my Distilling muscle to explain the most important parts of our new learning. First, we investigated what was … Continue reading
At the moment Year 4 are learning about materials and their properties in Science. Last week, we had to think carefully about and explain why it was “silly” for certain objects to be made from certain materials. Some of the silly objects that … Continue reading
Both classes in Year 6 have been busy revising their work on Living Things. This started with some trips to Drummond Road to see what lived there before we worked collaboratively in our groups to revise our knowledge of Science … Continue reading