New Year Resolutions

A New Year, a fresh start.  Lots of people will be making a resolution to start something new, to do something better or to stop doing something that is unhealthy.  Here are 6 possible suggestions for 2012.

1. Spend More Time with Family & Friends

2. Improve Fitness

3. Eat healthily

4. Learn Something New

5. Help Others

6. Get Organised

What will your resolution be? Post your ideas by leaving a comment.

About Mr Smith

52 comments on “New Year Resolutions

1. Mr Harrison on said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I think I need to do all six of these, plus another ten.

Mr Harrison
    Headteacher
    Miriam Lord, Bradford.

2. Anonymous on said:

Stop asking for chocolate and eat more fruit and vegteables

3. To be more organized for all sessions

4. I think i need to be organized

5. james r g on said:

To be more organised for Digital Leaders

6. MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION, IS TO START EATING HEALTY INSTEAD OF CRISPS, BISCUITS ETC, I AM ALSO GOING TO START READING ALOT MORE BOOKS INSTEAD OF BEING ON MY LAPTOP ALL THE TIME!!!!

7. Kieran on said:

MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS IS GOING TO BE TO GET SIX GOOD TO BE GREEN STICKERS OUT OF SIX. And be good at school and home.

8. I NEED TO TRY CLEAN MY RABBITS HUTCH OUT EVERY WEEK!

9. I will try to stay out of trouble and inprove my behaviour

10. My new years resolution is to do more writing in my

homework diary

11. joshua on said:

I think i need to do all them and a few more. Like more reading more cycling and get all 59 bages in scouts.

12. MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION IS PUTTING MORE EFFORT INTO MATHS/NUMRACY.IM GOOD AT DIVISION SUBTRACTION ADDING AND XTABLES.

STILL 3 OUT OF 10 ON HARDER MATHS

JOSH COPPACK……….

13. To give Bonbon fresh water every day of the week!

14. my new years resolution is to do 2 accelerated reading quizzes in a week

15. danish on said:

Do not run on the play ground and everone need to slow down.

16. I THINK THAT LOOKING IN BOOKS FOR ACCELERATED READING ANSWERS.
    IS CHEETING BUT MISS NAYLOR SAID ITS EASIER TO GET 10 OUT OF 10 ITS HARD IVE GOT A 4 3 7 9

I FIND IT HARD AND REALLY LOOKING IN BOOKS FOR ANSWERS IS CHEATING.

JOSH C CLASS 11

17. Class One on said:

We have discussed our New Year Resolutions.

Lily is going to practise riding her bike.
    Katie is going to keep trying even if things get tricky.
    Lewis is going to practise riding his bike.
    Liam is going to practise running outside.
    Rubaab is going to practise baking.
    Kelsey is going to practise riding her bike really fast.

18. Class 3 on said:

In response to your blog, class 3 have thought very carefully about their new year resolution and they have decided they are going to learn more by listening carefully, concentrating and always trying their best.

They are also thinking that a visit somewhere will help their learning and we are discussing options at the moment! We will keep you informed.

• Miss Naylor on said:

These are all very good resolutions class 3 and I’m sure they will help you learn a lot more in class.
      I’m looking forward to finding out where you decide to go on your visit.

19. grace p on said:

my new year resolution is to never wisper

20. Josh class14 on said:

To eat less chocolate

21. Josh class14 on said:

To eat less chocolate!

22. Mrs Strickland on said:

I’d really like to learn something new everyday and I think it would be a really good idea to keep away from the crisps!!!!!!!!

23. I am going to remember to write in my reading record, get to my mum or dad to sign my homework diary and reading record and to not forget to leave my homework diary at school.

24. I think i should do all of them definately try and get myself organised a lot more and try not to be so clumsy

25. Chloe L on said:

My new year’s resolution is to keep my room tidy and help my mum in the kitchen more and help others at school.Also I will follow the caught being good rules all year every day!

26. joseph on said:

play better foot ball

27. I AM GOING TO RIDE MY BIKE DOWN A HILL WITH NO STABILISERS BUT STILL I HAVE NO STABILISERS ON BUT I DO NOT RIDE DOWN A HILL.

28. elliott on said:

I need to do all of that MR Smith

29. jasmine on said:

My resolution for this year is to help my mum and dad with the cooking.

30. HAWAII on said:

LEARN HOW TO WORK VERY HARD

31. amie class5 on said:

I am going to try help my mummy more and stop shouting at kieran my brother.

32. My new years resolution is to start eating more fruit :)

33. My new years resolution is get on better with my brother Ben.

34. Grace, Class 13 on said:

My new year’s resolution is to Eat more and drink less. My other one is to stop biting my nails.

35. Rebecca9 on said:

I really need to get orginised my room is a birds nest none other as messy.

36. Hannah on said:

My new years resolution is to have more confidence in myself :)

37. Mrs Sharples on said:

My news years resolution is to spend more time with my family by going on lots of outings at the weekend! xx

38. Mr. Smith Head Teacher Nessfield Primary School on said:

What a lot of resolutions! This is a brilliant list to inspire everyone and to get 2012 off to great start. Keep posting everyone.

39. jade fi on said:

My new years resolution is trying my best in maths.

40. To build more airfix I have done one and have got more to build ones a ship as big as my 40 inch TV.

41. Mr Bell on said:

My new years resolution is to keep my classroom a lot tidier!

42. sophie class 13 on said:

My new years resolution is to be more enthusiastic with my work and to make the presentation of my work better.

43. IMOGEN on said:

Being an angel for my mother and father.

44. Isabel class 6 on said:

Bethany your work is fab.