A blog can be very exciting, it allows people from all over the world to read our work and make comments. We need to remember to follow a few simple rules to stay safe and to get the most out of our blog.
- Children are to only use their first name when commenting.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Harry’s Mum” or “Megan’s Grandfather”.
- All posts will be checked by school staff before they are published to the blog.
- All comments are moderated by school staff before they appear on the blog.
- Always be respectful for other people’s work – be positive if you are going to comment.
- No text talk – write in full sentences and read your comments back carefully before submitting.
These rules should help to make the blog a safe and exciting home for our work.